Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Enchanted Map


The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards by Colette Baron-Reid.

One of my lovely friends purchased these oracle cards and when I saw them I was captivated, the artwork is absolutely, hauntingly beautiful, very reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland.

The cards all represent parts of your journey through life and I have found them to be insightful and accurate.  The book that accompanies them in packed full of detailed information for each card, beautifully written.

The cards not only offer insights but also provide comforting supportive words and even guidance.

There isn't one card that I don't like, each image captures your inspiration and imagination.

Colette Baron-Reid is an intuitive counsellor, author, speaker, storyteller, recording artist and spiritual intuitive.  She has a website colettebaronreid.com

Tansy
x




No comments:

Post a Comment