Friday 15 June 2012

Friday 15th June

So, Day Two of our adventures and I just had to have a look and see what the weather was doing ..


Mmmm - looks a bit soggy out there - so better prepare for rain and wind! 

Today we are off to Tansy's for fun, frolics, cake and fun ......... mmmmm ..... see ya when we get there 



I love the green of this door - reminds me of the GreenMan himself .... so, what do we do when we get in but we check out the Goddess garden and it's photo opportunities ....




Don't I look lovely .......................

Anyway, got a bit chilly (that's our excuse for heading inside to chat, chat and ohhh check out the Tansy's crystals ooohhhh sorry I meant Cake....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!


Feeling a bit stuffed now ........... pardon the pun!!! 

Heading off to the seaside - and oooh look a chance for me to drive .....BRRRUUUUUUUMMMMM!!


But I guess I'm not allowed to drive the Hovercraft


I have to tell you ............ it gets really, really breezy by the sea -



so I think it's time we warmed up with a cup of the strong stuff...



Please note Mr 'Elf and Safety - I had my water ready in case my HOT coffee got too hot!!!!

After we did the 'exercise' gig - we went back to Tansy's to craft some headdresses' for the Ritual tomorrow




I'm gonna keep you in suspense - you can see mine tomorrow ................ tune in then folks to see how the Ritual IN THE circle at Stonehenge goes...

love to all

Raven, Tin and Bear x x x  and Tansy

No comments:

Post a Comment