Monday 19 July 2010

Look around you......


A very special friend told me this at the weekend, and it is wonderful advice:-

Look around your home..... now whilst you are here.. Go on...... take a minute to look around you and see what type of person you are and what the God and Goddess has provided for you.

So I did, and do you know what? After I had done so, I had the most fantastic of weekends. No special events, didn't spend lots of money (well OK, I did but it was on food shopping and that doesn't count!). I spent the weekend with my husband and my children. We ate together, we watched TV together, we talked together, we spent time together.

It was a reminder to me that we are all blessed, in many, many ways. Just small things count.

Look outside your window - see what nature has done out there, it's magickal.

Look around your house - look at the family photographs, look at the pictures the children drew for you, look at the beautiful things that friends have given to you.

We only get one shot at this life, well this time round anyway ;-) make the most of it. We are responsible for our own decisions, our own choices, our own destiny.

We all get caught up in mundane things, sometimes we need to just stop for a minute, re-assess and prioritise.

The universe isn't always kind, it does throw unpleasant things our way sometimes - but these are all life lessons. See the problem, acknowledge it, deal with it, learn from it and move on. Don't hold on to negative feelings or negative energy - turn it around, make it happen for you.
I have a wonderful husband, I have lovely children, I have wonderful parents and family. I have my witchcraft. I have Sacred Mists. I have life, love and happiness - not all the time, that wouldn't be real, but most of the time and I plan to enjoy it and make the most of it.

Seek and define your own destiny....yep you....all of you...go on....do it now...

Tansy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment