Tuesday 7 February 2012

Tales of Aradia The Last Witch

I recently downloaded onto my Kindle (for free) Tales of Aradia The Last Witch by L.A. Jones.

Initially I thought "oh it's another Twilight based story, vampires and werewolves".  And although it does have vampires and werewolves and a few similarities to Twilight - well it has to really as vampires and werewolves behaviour is the same whatever book they are in right?  It also has a witch and members of the Fae.

I have only read the first book in the series, but having finished that one I have also downloaded books 2-4 as well because I need to know what happens!

Set in Salem it tells the story of Aradia the last of her kind - a witch.  She doesn't realise at first but she is living amongst the 'hidden' races - those of vampires, werewolves, shape shifters and the Fae.  Her presence there causes a stir and the story unfolds with her helping to solve a murder.

The story is easy to read and although fantasy from the point of view that Aradia has 'super powers' it does work on the basics of real witchcraft.

A very captivating read with interesting characters, I am looking forward to reading the next part of the series!

And the fact that the first book is free to download and the other three are less than 80p each I think it's an absolute bargain for an excellent read.

From Amazon Tales-Aradia-Last-Witch
The facebook fan page facebook.com/pages/Tales-of-Aradia-The-Last-Witch-fan-page

Tansy
x

1 comment: