Thursday 21 June 2012

Thursday 21st June ...... Day two take two!!!

Today we went back to Chez Tansypants - because it's this Bear's second home whilst I'm here and also because she makes the most amazing desserts........ or should I be English and call them puddings???

So, can you imagine my shock when I saw these.......?????????????


Now peanuts (or as Raven called them Monkey nuts) are not that bad and I was coping .... then ....then... then.... Tansy gave me and Tin fed me .......


 STRAWBERRIES ........ healthy food ..... you could have blown me away with a feather .....


I was a 'berry' happy bear - mmmmmm - healthy food ...... ummm hang on ...... where's the cream and chocolate ..... I'm missing the sugar rush.....


Ahhhh..... that's better Pavlova ..... Berries, meringue and cream followed by choc chip cookies NOM, NOM, NOM, A-NOM, NOM!!!! 

Today, the Ladies were all about being Witches and getting back in touch with Energy and the Divine - so, they did.... Tin thought whilst she was here she would teach Raven and Tansypants how to use the pendulum to check the balance of the Chakras and then how to realign any that needed work....

And, so..... being that I've been such a busy bear and that I was in total shock from the introduction of fruit back into my diet .....   Tin used me as a Guineabear.....


*must resist the urge to giggle, must resist the urge to giggle* 

Now, should I tell her that the Amethyst is on my nose????



After we were all aligned and feeling peachy keen.... Tin opened our Akashic records and well time just zapped past........... which is the excuse Raven is sticking too for lack of photographic evidence..... 


Tomorrow we are off to Glastonbury and meeting up with Sun, Tansy and Sky .... it will be the first time we have met Sky and it will be exciting, and giggly and wonderful, and, and, and  .... umm, Tin think my Solar Plexus needs a touch more aligning!!!!!!!! 


love Tin, Bear and Raven x x x 

(KW Students wait for the lesson you will be blown away!!!! love Raven)


No comments:

Post a Comment