Wednesday 27 June 2012

D - Day!............ or is it!!!

After the wonderful lunch yesterday things got a little hazy .... Raven tells me it's because I had too much mead .........moi???? mead???? surely she jests????


However, pictures do not lie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is D-Day - that's Departure Day for the new followers.......... and Tin and I packed (I packed with a heavy heart),  Tin is going back to her family and I was going back to the Cave to await winter and sleep ....... BOOOOOORRRRINNNGGGG!!!! 

Couldn't help thinking that my time in England had gone by far too quickly and there were so many more magical, spiritual places I'd not been too and many, many more cakes to eat ........!!! 

Oh well, time to go.... 



Mr Raven kindly gave me a lift............ Tin ....... have you heard the expression 'Travel Light' ... No??? thought not........ 


Time for a cuddle with the 'elusive' Mr Raven and ohhh looksee he buy'd me a pressie to remember him by ..as if I could forget him..... *sob, sob* - I sooooooooooo don't wont to go.......... 


Ok, then if I must - lead the way Tin and I'll follow..............

Hmmm, Raven and Tin seem to be in deep discussion ..... if I just push my case over here maybe they will forget me and I can stay.................


Yayyyyyyyy!!!! - I can stay with Raven and not have to go back to that horrid Bear Cave - I shall have cake..... ohhhh but I will miss Tin <3  ...........




Miss you, love you, hope to be with you REAL soon x x x 

So, my lovely Bear Blog followers ........ I have promised Tin and Raven that I will continue to blog so that Tin can follow my adventures...........but first I need a name!!!

Love Bear. x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment