Tuesday 26 June 2012

Tuesday 26th June ..... Stonehenge and Amesbury

Morning Bear Followers............. did you think I'd forgotten you???

Sunday we had a day of going round and saying our goodbyes to Ravens' extended family and took Ravens' Dad out for a meal to say thank you for letting us stay with him .....

Yesterday we went out to play with Tansy in Stonehenge.... Tin and I wanted to see it from a visitors perspective as it was awesome being in the middle but we wanted to have the 'full' effect....


So, here we are ................. whaddya mean I'm not allowed to climb..............I'm not climbing I'm feeling the ENERGY of the Stones....... !!!! 



It was fun seeing the stones from the 'outer' circle and there are loads of photo's on FB .... but this is my favourite 



See, Tansy does love the bear ........... just not enough to share a cake with ....... 


Amesbury is lovely, a real nice retirement community (which is a nicer way of calling it Jurassic Park Raven!!!) 

We had our lunch by the River Avon, surrounded by the smells and sights of nature .... which Raven nearly stepped in!!! right by a quaint bridge .....



Think Raven fell in love with the Willow behind me - and it would have been nice to be able to feed the ducks and ducklings something ..........but you know Tansy and her cake.....................!! 

Oh, well time to leave.......... 


Tomorrow, we fly home it's been a wonderful experience full of laughter, love and happiness and so many fantastic memories that I was blessed to be able to share with my KW'ers and the Leadership team.  

So, I bid you all a fond adieu and send you love, blessings and know that I take a little piece of England away with me as much as I leave a little piece of my Soul behind .............this will be the last of the Bear blogs ................. 


love Bear, Raven and Tin x x x x








.....................................................  or will it??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment