Friday 2 November 2012

Through the Silent Caldera


Through the Silent Caldera by Karen L Fleming

Now I am not a huge poetry reader (unless you count A A Milne and Roald Dahl LOL) but I was sent a copy of Through the Silent Caldera to have a read through.

The poems in this book are very deep and very moving, they follow the life of Ms Fleming and each one reflects a part of her story, her inner thoughts and her soul.  The poems included cover pretty much every emotion and a whole host of life events drawing the reader in to experience every aspect.

"Darkness that plagued my nights
Of solitude and ominous dreams
I now behold thence
These frivolous horrors
Of my love forfeited
Beyond the ocean's acrid breeze"

(from The Fairest Rose by Karen L Fleming"

Available from Amazon

Tansy/Rachel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment